the dream i had | Teen Ink

the dream i had

By keeper_girl SILVER, Fayettville, Arkansas
keeper_girl SILVER, Fayettville, Arkansas

I had a dream and nightmare I was sitting in my church everyone had on white my little brother was standing next to me all of a sudden he screamed he was crying when I looked over they were taking my brother away to the other side of the church tears ran down my face as he grabbed my shirt soon there was nothing I could do…. On the other side of the church taller people stud all around him a couldn’t see him but I could hear him cry a loud siren blared in the room as people ran all around I quickly made my way to my brother and grabbed him I took him outside as fast as I could…. and I had a knife he asked me what I was doing and I said I was making things better I told him Jesus would fix everything I stabbed myself first to convince him there would be no pain then I stabbed him and lay him down then I laid next to him he began to stop breathing I felt just fine it was too painful for me to stab myself again to I picked him up and ran for no reason I ran as fast as I could and a hospital appeared from nowhere I rushed him in a he took a deep breath and I woke up in tears is this a sign?

thiis was the most frightning dream i havev ever had