Inspire yourself enough! | Teen Ink

Inspire yourself enough!

February 22, 2014
By Nam397 BRONZE, Mumbai, Other
Nam397 BRONZE, Mumbai, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"A boat is safe when it's in its port, but that isn't what boats were built to do!"


We get inspired by random moments. However, for most of us those moments last for only about a day, a few hours, or even minutes, after which we drag ourselves back to our same old unproductive lifestyle . Is it more inspiration that we require or is it our disability to understand our inspiration?

when we look at our source of inspiration we only see ourselves to become that person some day. Nevertheless, we fail to think how the inspiration became capable of inspiring others- the fights, the struggles, the sleepless nights. Nobody said it would be easy, because if it were, this world be deprived of a force that keeps humanity moving forward and dreaming of things which collectively make the world happier.

So the next time you come across anyone who inspires you, ask yourself : am i willing to go through all that he or she did?, if your answer is a confident yes then dream to become even bigger than your inspiration. Try and analyse the life lived by your inspiration, learn from their mistakes and their past. Infact, You’re at an advantage because your role model’s life is a ready made guide for you! However, this benefit will only go to those who are ‘inspired’ enough.

Remember that there is absolutely no harm in inspiring yourself. It’s a force that makes you feel you have the power to touch the stars because your inspiration did so too. There’s a reason there are a billion stars out there! one has already been captured by your inspiration and one is meant for you!

Therefore, don’t wait to see yourself as someone whom you want to be, start doings things that “someone” would do and you’ll see how you magically transform into someone you never thought you could be.


The author's comments:
My name is Namrata
I'd like to share what i write about with the innumerable readers of your magazine if i am that lucky and if i hopefully meet the requirements!
I write about philosophy, self improvement, motivation to help other teenagers and myself gain enough positivity and a new perspective on the little things in life.
I don't have any work experience in this field as i discovered this quality about myself recently with the help of a blog that i started : www.llifeaswedontknowitblog.wordpress.com
My posts aren't too long as i'm the kind who loses interest after a point and so i assumed the same for every other teenager who would be reading what i write.
Being a teenager is definitely no piece of cake! With my experience and knowledge i have attempted to write these articles to help or motivate whoever i'm able to on a positive note.
I really do hope you'll enjoy reading these articles.
For more articles or to get a greater understanding of my writing please go through the site mentioned above.

PS. Nothing in the articles below has been copied from another source. It is a completely pure article, solely written by me and with the guidance of all my experiences and knowledge.
Thankyou!
Really hope to hear a reply soon!