Romeo X Juliet Personal Response | Teen Ink

Romeo X Juliet Personal Response

By AridaMiku GOLD, Lacombe, Other
AridaMiku GOLD, Lacombe, Other

Many people read books to escape their world to enter into another.

In Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet, the theme of happiness comes up a lot. Romeo and juliet meet at Capulets party and fall in love. despite knowing that their parents won’t let them be together they work hard to see each other without be found out by either of the families. Their pursuit of finding happiness has touch many peoples hearts. Through their love they warm the hearts of the people. Protecting the people you love the most is a precious feeling and value. And no matter what to stick the thing you’ve decided. Loving that person no matter what happens.

“Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain and makes someone feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt.” Unknown. Wanting to protect someone important to you with a your strength is one of the purest feelings. Romeo want ed to protect Juliet with everything he had. This is relevant because their wanting of happiness. “Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it.”

No matter what, stick the thing you’ve decided. Being true to your heart is all a person needs to. To be honest with themselves. “But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun. Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon, Who is already sick and pale with grief, That thou, her maid, art far more fair than she. Be not her maid, since she is envious; Her vestal livery is but sick and green And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.It is my lady, O, it is my love! Oh, that she knew she were!” Romeo. Romeo talks of his love for Juliet. He loves her nothing could change that decision.

Loving that person no matter what happens. That’s what Juliet and Romeo did. “Two households, both alike in dignity, In fair Verona, where we lay our scene, From ancient grudge break to new mutiny, Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean. From forth the fatal loins of these two foes A pair of star-cross'd lovers take their life; Whole misadventured piteous overthrows Do with their death bury their parents' strife. The fearful passage of their death-mark'd love,
And the continuance of their parents' rage, The which if you with patient ears attend, What here shall miss, our toil shall strive to mend.” Shakespeare. Romeo and Juliet loved each other no matter what. Even though they were from two different houses that were enemies.