Some Quotes | Teen Ink

Some Quotes

By Dominicolodeon PLATINUM, Norfolk, Virginia
Dominicolodeon PLATINUM, Norfolk, Virginia

Write fast. Write far.

Some Quotes

Life's about more than just survivaLuck is chance, karma is choice, fate is divinEyes flicker like the bathroom lights of cheap motelStars are a mirror, and a windoWind can be so insistent sometimeSometimes wondering feels like wanderinGranby; the subject to many future conversations about “the good old dayStars are great balls of fire, hotter and brighter than everything in the universe except the fire they spark in the hearts and minds of those courageous few who look uPower is strength, willpower is restrainThe only thing greater than remembering the good times is creating theMy front porch currently harbors a bird nest with a few delightfully bald chicks in it. They enjoy sleeping, screaming whenever their mother comes home, and watching me write, which I wouldn't mind, except the fact that their eyes are ridiculously large, demonic, and hungry-looking. Luckily they can't fly yet, so my soul is safEvery day, I wake as a candy applEverything's a matter of perspectivEvery time I try to do homework online, I start out looking up perfectly legitimate history events and names, yet somehow I end up learning about backgrounds on Harry Potter termS: The only way to improve pizzAll my fault? Just blame my conscienceven the cold cannot upset mEarlier I had a lot of bad luck today, just one thing on top of the other. Then the lawn mower refused to start, and when a normal person would've cursed, I literally shouted out 'I feel like a protagonist!' I may be writing too mucHave luck, confidence, and a good excusEvery bad adjective could describe tomorroWhen traveling, think of life, not your lifEnjoy it all, and help others as welLive like you're being reaDance like a foo Life's all about faking it, one step at a time, tricking yourself and others until, slowly but surely, the happy story becomes trutHappiness is a warm beagle and a cold nighTime, the timeless expletivExpirating poison... does it become more or less potenThose with passive minds yield passive liveSometimes I think I've eaten a ghosThink big, be tall, act leveLove what you love, even when no one else doeSarcasm and puns really ought to be well balanceDreams I've yet to have, a girl I've yet to meet, all stories in a book I haven't written yeThank God I never stop thinkinGiants may be tall, be their feet sure smell worsEnough is enougHands and hearts, when all is said and done, with an endless night and the growing light of tomorroWith age comes wisdom and with wisdom comes acceptance... righThere is an inescapable sense of security in that fact, even if I am broken or bent, I cannot ever entirely cease to livEverything's up to yoUnderhill, overhill, through the hill, screw the hilLike a good neighbor, I don't play loud music on Sunday nightStill, while I may be cold, but I know of warmth, of a bright yesterday and a brighter tomorroWrite fast, write far.

Compiled and created for Hailey