Love is... | Teen Ink

Love is...

By Rachel.V GOLD, Numa, Iowa
Rachel.V GOLD, Numa, Iowa

Love is...

*Love is holding his hand and looking into his eyes, hugging your grandparents or parents and feeling the comfort of it all
*Boredom is doodling monsters and writing quotes on a blank piece of paper while the teacher is rambling on about blah blah blah
*Annoying is the “squishing” and “squashing” of someone chewing food right next to you
*Sadness is realizing no one lives forever and you could lose a friend or family member any second
*Relief is finding out you don't have to work when you would have five minutes to get there if you did
*Worry is wondering if you grabbed the thing you need from home but you can't check because the bag is in your car
*Confusion is walking into a room when you want to do something and forgetting what it is
*Comfort is laying in a cacoon of blankets on your bed while your head is in a big cushy pillow
*Stress is having work, play practice, homework, cheerleading, a car that might break down any second, student council, national honor society, and homecoming all at the same time.