Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gunna go. | Teen Ink

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gunna go.

October 16, 2008
By Anonymous

Lets just start off saying that , there are no words possible that would be able to explain, how truly hurtful it was to go through what life had recently brought me. At first you would think that this is common in anyone's life, but, you really have to go through it to find out that everyone’s pain is more hurtful in their own perspectives. For instance, you could tell me for as long as you want, that this is a common tradegtity , but I will always think that I went through more pain then others, even if in reality, I didn't. When my dad died, I was so shocked, I was so mad and bitter. It's painful to know that I'm here and he's there, everything was and is painful, but most of all it's painful to know that as hard as I tried I couldn't do anything about it.


You think that everything is as bad as it gets, but then something even more horrid comes along, just to prove you wrong. Seeing someone you love deeply being lowered 6 feet under, or kissing their lifeless, cold, bodies(forehead's)for the last time, knowing you will never get a kiss or a huge or a sniff of there scent, even as much as you yearn to, is probably (at the time )as bad as it gets, but trust me, there is no certainty that it is. Don't forget that life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get.