Concerts | Teen Ink

Concerts

October 10, 2008
By Anonymous

The fans are going crazy. So many people are crammed into one room you can barley move, but everyone is dancing anyways, everyone is singing along to the songs being played. Music is my favorite thing, so as you could imagine, a concert is my absolute favorite place to be because everyone is gathered together for the same reason, you are in the same room as your favorite bands and because you can meet a lot of cool people.
The energy at a concert is absolutely amazing. Everyone is there, gathered to hear the music they love. When I’m at a concert I forget all my problems. Nothing else matters to me. It is like I’m in my own world, only me and the band.
It’s an indescribable feeling being within touching distance from the bands I love! I know any fact about them you could ever want to know, I know every single song and I even know some of the band members addresses, and their parents addresses! Some people might call me obsessive, but I disagree. Regardless, it is so amazing knowing that you are in the same room as them, that you are breathing the same air, that maybe they will see you. It is just so fabulous!
I have met some of my friends at concerts. At concerts everyone is always so friendly! And it’s easy to make friends because you all already have something in common!
Whether it’s a concert with a crowd of twenty or a crowd of twenty thousand, the feeling I get from being there is astonishing! Music is probably one of the most important parts of my life, so naturally a concert is my favorite place to be because everyone is gathered together for the same reason, you are in the same room as your favorite bands and because you can meet a lot of cool people.