The Truth About Teenage Love | Teen Ink

The Truth About Teenage Love

October 4, 2008
By Anonymous

Kids our age don't understand what love is. No matter what clique, how they dress, or their grade point average, everyone thinks they have to have a bf/gf to be excepted. Is that what every one wants? To be accepted? The answer is yes. Fake love is when you think you love someone because you think your supposed to or you all of a sudden decide to. Another case of fake love is when someone ask you out that you don't like. You say yes. They think they're "in love" with you. You break-up with them. They're crushed. This case is a two-way fake love. Now there is two types of true love. Don't you always hear storys about highschool sweethearts? Well don't get your hopes up. This happends rarely. Then there's when you actually like them. Your always together. Then eventually you let go. Everything has its time, and you know the time was right. You don't feel sad because you cherish the moments and memories you two had together. Thats true love. But God has a plan for each and everyone of us. And he has a certain special person already picked out. So live you life and eventually they'll come to you! So don't give in to fake love and keep your eyes peeled!


The author's comments:
I'm am currently in the seventh grade and live in Alabama. I've always loved books, writing, and drawing. I am currently working on two books, and someday hope they'll get published! I'm also really into the arts. Whether it be music, painting, or plays. So far, I'm on the right path to fame. So, no matter how young or where you live, think big and follow your dreams!