10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Malaysia

1. It's a cultural crossroad: Since ancient times, the Malay Peninsula has been a trading center for Asians (mainly Chinese, Indian, Arabs, and Malays) and Europeans (such as the British and Dutch).

2. The food is delicious: From spicy curry and rice to fresh seafood, Malaysian food is a mix of the best.

3. Historical Sites: Malaysia is full of them!

4. The Malaysian art scene is slowly but surely becoming more and more vibrant. Using both local and international treats.

5. It's a great learning experience. While many foreigners have been there, Malaysia is still a little known country to most westerners. You'll learn from it.

6. It's tropical: Lush rainforests and sandy beaches. Did I mention the highlands?

7. Great for projects: Malaysian history, art, and languages are great topics for projects. Believe me, the key notes are little known but well worth being aware of.

8. Shopping: While you shouldn't go to Malaysia just for the shopping, there are hundreds of malls and stores for you to shop in.

9. There are so many different types of people in Malaysia, so you'll be able to connect with the world around you.

10. Animals: While the native creatures are slowly on the decline, Malaysia still boasts of some of the world's most surprising and unique flora and fauna.

SarahHarmonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 3 at 11:57 pm:
Oh wow. Thanks for sharing! I really want to visit Malaysia now! My only critique: next time elaborate more on your points. What historical sites? You can't always expect your reader to want to go on a ten minute google search to try and find out stuff you should have already touched on.

ElsaMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 4 at 11:01 pm :
Ok. :D Thanks for the advice! I'll definitely use it in the near future. :)

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 8:27 pm :
I agree with SarahHarmon, more examples would be nice. In addition, some of the sentance wording was a little awkward. Even still, I liked the unique topic (you don't hear much about traveling to Malaysia)  and it made me want to find out more about the country!

today at 10:54 pm :
Thank you. :D As for the awkward wording, yeah, I kind of worried about that. You see, I was kind of hurrying to write down the ten facts, so my wording was slightly off. I plan on publishing another Ten Reasons page, but this time I'll elaborate more on the details. :D