Theory of The Empty Feeling | Teen Ink

Theory of The Empty Feeling

August 13, 2013
By BiancaSantorum PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
BiancaSantorum PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee
22 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
" If you don't stand for something, You'll fall for anything" "When life kicks you on your knee's its a good position to Pray"


There's a guy name Dave. Dave has a family. A wife named Jill. A Daughter named Sam. A son named Jackson. Also a dog named Spark. One day Dave decides to go to the store and buy Sam and Jackson the toy they have been begging for. On the way their Dave gets I a car accident and dies.

Did you get sad? Why? Dave isn't real which you know. Most likely you got sad because you put yourself somewhere in one of the family members shoes. Or you added your self onto the family.

I've realized as human beings. We are the only creatures to show compassion and have the ability to love anything. We all had a favorite toy. A Favorite song. But why?

I feel as if its because we all have an empty feeling. No matter how good your life is, there's something in it that could be better.

Think of it like this. We all had a favorite book that we love. We red it all the time. And as we read it we were in their world. Loving their life. Feeling their pain. But when you finished that book, didn't you feel a sense of emptiness? As if the world you knew and love was gone. And you were forced to face the real one.

We rather be into somebody else lives wether the situation is good or bad. Just so we wont hae toface our own issues and lack of happiness.


The author's comments:
Random thought that was flowing through my brain.