My Brother | Teen Ink

My Brother

By rosdanjou BRONZE, Hopewell Junction, New York
rosdanjou BRONZE, Hopewell Junction, New York

If you live to be 100, I hope to live 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you.
-Winnie the Pooh

My brother is the most energetic person I have ever met in my life. He bounces around from wall to wall, never getting tired. He may be very annoying at some times but he is still really loveable. He also loves to play video games. When he starts playing a game, he becomes really attached to it. His eyes would widen up as if he is actually in the game. He is able to sit in front of the TV forever! If he is playing a game with monsters in it, he jumps up and down running in place, trying to get away from the monster. When he is playing a sports game, he acts as if he is actually one of the players. He is also pretty shy in front of strangers. He suddenly becomes really calm and starts walking away or hides behind someone’s back. One of his most unique characteristics is his peculiarity. He can go from being extremely calm to hysterically laughing in three seconds. Even though my brother has all kinds of issues, I still (and always will) love him.