Pet Peeves

-Noisy Eaters.
-Random people who sit beside you (on a bus or at a sporting event) when there are other open seats...
-People who use speakerphone in public places.
-People who interrupt.
-When you open a DVD case, and it's empty... or a different disc is inside!
-When I can't find the remote.
-The kind of ice that turns into a giant block when you pour your drink into it.
-When you bite into candy, and it's a different flavor than you thought...
-People reading over my shoulder.
-When people put their hands in my food!
-People who always try to 'one up' you by lying and trying to tell a cooler story than you... even if it's something totally lame.
-People who mumble.
-When people put their feet on the back of my seat or kick my chair at the movie theater.
-When you go with someone to watch a new movie and the other person keeps asking you questions like you're magically suppose to know.
-When I go to my room, and the nanosecond I sit down, my dad calls my name!!!

Can anyone relate? What are some of your pet peeves?

XCBVIA said...
Hey, I used to be LifeRulesOverDeath who used to be JD6674. You read some of my stuff, and I'd like to let you know i'm back on. So, um yeah. Awkward. Anyways, hope you see this and reply back. You'll recognize my work when you see it. Anyways, I'ma try to post some new stuff... so yeah ttyl

XCBVIA replied...
Sept. 13, 2013 at 8:34 pm :
btw, we can either chat by comments or by chat room  

chloena_garrett replied...
Jan. 8 at 11:36 am :
oh hey! yeah i remember. Looking forward to your new stuff. :D

graciesings said...
Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:24 pm:
This author has led a very priveledged life.  She is used to good food, kind people and lots of entertainment.  Why is she whining?

chloena_garrett replied...
Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:42 am :
Uhm, you don't even know me, so how would you know if I've led a "very priveledged life"?! You don't know anything about me and you happen to be VERY wrong.

graciesings replied...
Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:00 pm :
I am not saying your life is perfect, but it seems like a lot of children living right now can't count on having food every day, haven't had candy, don't know what a television is, etc.

chloena_garrett replied...
Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:34 am :
I was just talking in general. Doesn't mean I've had any of the things I was talking about. I don't have to have those things in order to know my pet peeves. I mean, I could've gone to maybe a friends house who had it. You just don't know, so don't point stuff out. I was reffering to general annoyances.