Questions

1. Do goth people get hot in the sun?

2. Is Ke$ha part fairy, or does she just "like" glitter?

3. Why do I hate cooking?

4. Why was the play Bye Bye Birdie ever invented?

5. What is the real point of the iPhone?

6. Why does water take so long to boil?

7. How did the universe come to be?

8. Why are my parents in charge?

9. Why no TV on school nights? - hey, some of its educational

10. Why do some people hurt others?

mnm08 said...
Jan. 30 at 11:29 pm:
My answers:  1. Do goth people get hot in the sun? Yes, they are still people :) 2. Is Ke$ha part fairy, or does she just "like" glitter? I think she loves glitter :P  3. Why do I hate cooking? You have a different way of expressing your artistic side. From your works, it seems that poetry and just writing in general is your strong suit when it comes to creative expression. Cooking is not for everyone. Personally, I love cooking but I don't think many p... (more »)

ZeroDarkFlirty said...
Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:19 pm:
Very interesting questions, espescially #6-10. Reminds me of some questions I ask myself, yet under different circumstances than yours might be (for example, while you probably thought deeply about most of these, I usually develop my questions under the influence of large amounts of sugar and caffeine, and small amounts of sleep and/or sanity) Very insightful, and very thought-provoking questions.

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Interesting! (: Very unique. I think if you put, like, a one-word answer to each question - one that a reader could contemplate - that would be pretty cool! Just some suggestions, but I'm not sure how far you're going to pursue this... (: Good job.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Honestly, I was going to anser all of these questions but I think Lexus nailed them all. If I tried her answers would put me to shame. As to Ke$ha being a fairy, I believe she's a pixie like Tinkerbell. Ke$ha was kicked out of Pixie Hollow becuase she was obssessed with pixie dust. The highest of the pixies thought Ke$ha would use up all of the mgic dust so she kicked Ke$ha out. Then Ke$ha reincarnated—true fact, Ke$ha believes in reincarnation; I'm not making this up—into th... (more »)

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 23, 2013 at 9:19 pm :
Hahahaha. Mckay! BRAVO! Your story impresses me. You know quite a bit about Ke$ha... hmm, are you sure you aren't apart of the pop-glitter-stealing-groupie? I have my suspicions about you Mckay and I'll be keeping my glitter on lock-down! EVERYONE WATCH OUT.   .....DUN, DUN, DUN.....

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 24, 2013 at 2:34 pm :
Hey, there, you. It's been ages since we last spoke. Haha. Shhhh.....don't tell anyone. I like Ke$ha though I'm not really a groupie, although maybe I should write that comment into a stroy or something. Call it The Truth behind the Pixie We All Know as Ke$ha.....DUN......DUN.....DUN.... Although that's too long. And you have suspicions of me? ^u^ What kind of suspicions. I like to keep a little myself a little mysterious. (As if....) But hide your glitter in some safe or somethi... (more »)

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:00 pm :
You guys are great! Glad to see my kinda stupid questions spark conversation. Haha hide your kids, hide your glitter, cuz Ke$has out to get ya'll. oh man. Keep rockin both of ya

Apr. 25, 2013 at 2:17 pm :
That's right. Where's Antione Dodson when you need him? :)

Apr. 25, 2013 at 8:37 pm :
Mckay are you O. M. because it emailed me saying "O. M has posted a comment and they would probably really appreciate it if you took a stinkin look at their comment" jk lol but for realsys

Apr. 26, 2013 at 3:00 pm :
YES!!! I'M O. M. Question for you now: Everytime I see someone comment or talk with you they always call you Liv. Are you Liv, Laugh?

Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:16 pm :
yes i am but....shush...its a secret ;)

Apr. 29, 2013 at 3:24 pm :
Ok...I'll never tell anyone.

LexusMarieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Okay, so I am going to answer these questions. So, number one. Gothic people are generally really pale, so they don't go in the sun that often, and if they do they wear sunblock. Plus, they usually wear a lot of makeup and if they get hot and sweat it's gonna run. So, they don't go out that much. But, I am sure with most of the blacks they wear, they get hot. And in general, doesn't everyone? (: Question two! On The Legend of Zelda there is actually a fairy named Kesha. Haha! But... (more »)

Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:14 pm :
wow lexus, never seen a comment this long!!!! but tht was hilarious!!! love your anwers! and thanks!