Why Do People Do What They Do?

Why do people do what they do? Whether it's something they know is wrong, or something that hurts someone else. No matter the situation...why? Do they know it's wrong? Do they CARE that it's wrong? I don't know if there's an answer, but I'd like to have one. Also, when they tell you "Don't tell anyone," they know it's wrong but don't want anyone to find out. Well news flash, if your telling someone you KNOW doesn't believe what you did was right, they're going to tell someone because they don't want you to get hurt or in trouble - even if you still do. Sure they (the person you 'tell on') may be mad, but they have to understand what they did was wrong. There are people who just don't get that things they do are wrong. The people you least expect could be doing things that they shouldn't. Then they'll try to pull you into it. You have to be strong and tell them straight up. THIS isn't right and until you figure that out..bye. Stand up for what you believe in and don't let people pressure you into things you don't want to do even if your standing alone.

548mitch said...
Very good writing! I enjoyed your flair of courage! Keep it up!

LeeAnna35 replied...
Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:25 pm :
Thanks so much!