Freedom | Teen Ink

Freedom

By Rangerwolf SILVER, Fort Worth, Texas
Rangerwolf SILVER, Fort Worth, Texas

"Love is love and love is blind, its sole purpose being to pair each with one other." ~ A quote by me.

Freedom, it means so many things to so many people, and is expressed several different ways, whether it is through sheet music, singing, education, or simply taking a pen to the paper and writing what you want. Freedom isn’t just that feeling you get when no one is watching you but when you yourself set out and do what you want to do, setting yourself free, that my friend is true freedom. True freedom is like an animal, when caged it lays about hopeless and restless, waiting for the day it can be set free, to show the world its beauty and elegance, instead of being held back and held down, so don’t stop yourself from truly being free my friends, but embrace what you are good at and embrace the feeling of true freedom. Don’t be afraid to let true freedom free because you will never know what it can help you do until you let the cage animal run free.

I wrote this because I haven't exprienced true freedom till I started writing and it felt wonderful, just to write and be free.

Rangerwolf SILVER, Fort Worth, Texas

Thank you very much :)

LunaLives GOLD said...
LunaLives GOLD, South Bend, Indiana

Because I can!-Me "Life is a choice and death is a decision"-Lil Wayne

I like how you compared it to a caged animal. Nice touch.