How I Like To Aggreavate Teachers | Teen Ink

How I Like To Aggreavate Teachers

How I Like To Aggravate Teachers

One day I walked into a cold, cold classroom. There wasn’t nothing but a teacher looking at me with a big and ferrous dog with white foam around its mouth. All of a sudden the teacher said, “SIT!!!!!!!!!”

She had a pale face with evil bird eyes and her hair sticking up like Frankenstine. She had feet like claws and wings like an eagle. The dog was taller than her. It was a German Shepherd.

I asked her where everybody was and she said in my dog’s stomach!!!!!!! As I looked at the expression on her evil face I knew that she wasn’t playing; she was serious. I took a quick glance at her and started running down the hall as fast I could. As I stumbled over my feet, I fell down the steps. Then I looked back and saw the big German Shepherd running full force at me. I got up as fast as I could and started running. But when I got outside I was back in the same room.

The teacher said, “You thought that you could get away. But you can’t! I have a special spell on this school so nobody can get out. I always wanted to be like you, get everything I wanted, and THAT AIN’T FAIR!”

“No,” I said, “I don’t. It just seems like it. I just have lots of things that my family buys for me when they go shopping. Just because I got a big room and a lot of people like me doesn’t mean anything. I'm just like you on the inside.”

After we talked it out for hours we got everything understood. She let me go, but then I stared to aggravate her until she said LEAVE!!! As I laughed my way out the door I heard her say, “You get on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

T