My key | Teen Ink

My key

If I could have the key to anything in the world, I would have the key to good grades. I usually do average in school, but I think I work hard enough to have well grades overall. I study for my tests and do my homework, but when it comes to tests, I usually do not do well. On tests, I get very nervous and I usually get C’s or D’s. I am smarter then I seem, but I only do average because of my nervousness when it comes to tests. I think that out of everyone, I deserve the key to good grades.

If I could choose one subject to get the key to good grades in, it would be math. I am not very good at math. Most of the time I don’t understand what we are learning, and I generally gets bad grades on tests. I deserve the key to a good grade in this subject because even though it is hard for me, I do work to get better at it. My teacher would also think that I am more capable to work hard at what I do. A key to a good grade in this class would probably change how people think about me and my overall report card.

Like I said before, I do an average job in school. I mostly get B’s or C’s in my other subjects, so getting the key to good grades would make me an honor student. I think that if I got the key to good grades, people would look at me differently. They would think that I am more intelligent and have more respect for me. Also, my teachers would look at me differently too. My parents would also be much prouder then me. I think if I got the key to good grades, I would have more freedom in my school life and my social life. I think if I got the key to good grades, my life at school would change significantly for the better.