Favorite Foods Essay

You can look at me and tell that I love to eat! I’m not fat, by no means, but I do love to eat! My favorite meal is breakfast; lunch; and dinner! Ha! Ha! Yes! I love them all!

I love breakfast the most, though! I love it because it makes my tummy feel all warm and fuzzy! My favorite foods to eat at breakfast are waffles; scrambled eggs; toast; gravy; and chewy bacon. I don’t drink coffee! I’m more of an OJ and chocolate milk kind of person.

I like the same types of food for lunch and dinner. I like fried chicken salads with 1000 Island dressing. I also love veal parmesan and loaded baked potatoes. For desert, I love I ice Cream. My favorite flavors are cookie-dough; French vanilla; and peanut-butter.

As you can tell, I really do love all types of food. I have a broad spectrum of foods like. Well, now that I’ve made us all hungry it is time to go!

wishingtheskywasbluer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 6, 2012 at 3:38 pm:
ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh!!!!

lizzy-girl said...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 1:24 pm:
its ok 2 be fat but dont eat excessively

KunaiNinjaFighter said...
Here, Here! VIVA LA FOOOOOD!

cv17 said...
Nov. 27, 2010 at 7:00 am:
Yea ur not fat but dont eat 2 much u might get fat........

SpringRayynThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I think you used the word "love" way to much here. Try to replace it with synanyms.

coly33This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

this is very... diffrent

but it is sorta funny too

but that sounds discusting though

:)

tajnuva_chowdhury said...
Dec. 5, 2009 at 5:45 am:
its really nice...

hshdhgdjd replied...
Nov. 6, 2013 at 6:54 am :
realy you like this I think it is very funny