Favorite Foods Essay | Teen Ink

Favorite Foods Essay

You can look at me and tell that I love to eat! I’m not fat, by no means, but I do love to eat! My favorite meal is breakfast; lunch; and dinner! Ha! Ha! Yes! I love them all!

I love breakfast the most, though! I love it because it makes my tummy feel all warm and fuzzy! My favorite foods to eat at breakfast are waffles; scrambled eggs; toast; gravy; and chewy bacon. I don’t drink coffee! I’m more of an OJ and chocolate milk kind of person.

I like the same types of food for lunch and dinner. I like fried chicken salads with 1000 Island dressing. I also love veal parmesan and loaded baked potatoes. For desert, I love I ice Cream. My favorite flavors are cookie-dough; French vanilla; and peanut-butter.

As you can tell, I really do love all types of food. I have a broad spectrum of foods like. Well, now that I’ve made us all hungry it is time to go!

hshdhgdjd said...
on Nov. 6 2013 at 6:54 am
realy you like this I think it is very funny 

i_am_so_very_large_and_towering SILVER, Mililani, Hawaii

"Yet what is any ocean but a multitude of drops?"

ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this made me laugh!!!!

lizzy-girl said...
its ok 2 be fat but dont eat excessively

KunaiNinjaFighter SILVER, Monticello, Arkansas

"Think left and thing right, Think low and Think High, Oh the thinks you can think up, if only you try!" Dr. Suess oh and "Two things are infinite: The Universe and Human Stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.'- Albert Einstein

Here, Here! VIVA LA FOOOOOD!

cv17 said...
on Nov. 27 2010 at 7:00 am
Yea ur not fat but dont eat 2 much u might get fat........

SpringRayyn PLATINUM, Lakeville, Minnesota

"Don't punish yourself," she heard her say again, but there would be punishment and pain, and there would be happiness too. That was writing."
--Markus Zusak, "The Book Thief"

I think you used the word "love" way to much here. Try to replace it with synanyms.

coly33 BRONZE said...
coly33 BRONZE, Lyndhurst, New Jersey

this is very... diffrent

but it is sorta funny too

but that sounds discusting though

:)

on Dec. 5 2009 at 5:45 am
its really nice...