Teen Love | Teen Ink

Teen Love

May 2, 2008
By Anonymous

It’s all funny how kids and teenagers these days are just dating. I mean I’ve seen even little six graders now these days, just kissing or holding hands like any other OLDER couple would, I’m not saying it’s bad, but I think some young kids and teenagers should have at least some respect in what they do. I know that myself, for being a fourteen year old, I do all that young cute couple stuff, but at the same time I like to keep it clean in what I do and respect myself. Although, I hear even now when teens tell me that they’re in “love” with someone, to me that is just a jaw dropper. How can someone that hasn’t even reached the adult age or even lived long enough to even say something like that. I feel that love is unspeakable and it is hard to describe it as it is to say it, especially if you mean it. Some people now these days just say, “Yeah I love you too,” without meaning it, they just say. This is just something that I have been wanted to let everyone know about, especially when it comes to teenagers. Love is a big word, with many definitions, and everyone has the power to say it so, but not everyone has the power to mean it.