The Importance of Family | Teen Ink

The Importance of Family

A bond that can’t be broken, the human need to feel completely connected to another, the want to procreate a family in which you can always rely, to know that you’ve bloomed, that our ancestors planted so long ago, and we in our later days will too plant, are proof enough of the love that also runs through our veins. To say that we’ve done well for ourselves and those of who encounter our love, that we keep tucked tightly between the people of our family unit.

Our family unit is non mathematical, or orderly but a unit none the less. The loss of one such person is taken offensive to the rest of the family. But that is when the family is the strongest, with that have a capability of coming together and repairing the wounds that the loss of one of their own has created. They come together and they bond and patch old breaks in their relationship, they come together and once again share their lives. They remember the good things that have happened and not the bad, issues melt away like ice cubes in lukewarm water. Photos are shared, stories are shared, meals are combined and drinks are served.

Families are the things that give back bones to individuals; they take you in when no one will. They are inseparable and they grow together and at times apart. There is this rule I was once taught, not to take advantage of the fact that your family is there because one day they might not be. What a sad day that would be for all of us.

james lee said...
the point view of the story is that a family bond should not seprate due  to behavior and situations

lala-M.S said...
to me i think this is a good article for people to read because..some people dont understand that family is important