My perfect Vacation | Teen Ink

My perfect Vacation

By AustinKole BRONZE, Grand Rapids, Michigan
AustinKole BRONZE, Grand Rapids, Michigan

A word to the wise ain't needed. Its the stupid ones that need advice.

My perfect vacation is unlike most others. It would have to be some place cold! Maybe Iceland or Canada. Once there we would need a heated hotel with a swimming pool AND arcade. I would also have a room or bed to myself since I hate sharing things like that.
Outside of the hotel there would have to be perfect hills for sledding and large, flat plains for snowball wars. It would have to last a week, at least, with a different fun activity each day. Some of these activities would include snowman-building competitions, horseback rides and giant snowball wars!
The food would be meats like steaks, chicken and pork with an all-you-can-eat bar in the lobby. Even breakfast pancake bars in the mornings so I can wake up to the smell of fresh baked pancakes! Dessert sundae bars at night would also be a must so I can go to sleep with a nice stomach full of ice cream. There would have to be other people MY AGE at the hotel who I would get along with. Lastly I would like TV’s and Internet for the days when I felt like staying in. This is definitely my favorite vacation!

This piece started out as a sort of hint to my parents of where i would really like to go for our next vacation. After a good amount of consideration and recommendations from my friends i decided to post this here!