Twilight Or Twi-stupid? | Teen Ink

Twilight Or Twi-stupid?

By mrs.jacksparrow SILVER, Louisville, Colorado
mrs.jacksparrow SILVER, Louisville, Colorado

"You will always remember, this was the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow!"

" And then he started to sparkle in the sun light!"
Let's face it. Bella, no one wants to hear your wonder over Edward. Yes- he is a vampire. Yes he is cute. Yes he is mysterious. We get it.
My opinion of the "saga" Twilight series, is that it is terrible writing, but a good story. ( and my LA teachers will agree)
This will give the book away a little bit.
In the beginning, she is a lame girl who doesn't care about anything. I hated her from the start. My friend is obsessed with this series... but what can I do. When she meets Edward Cullins she is fully interested.
The middle- blah blah blah they fall in love. Blah, blah, blabbed blah blab. Blah.
It really only gets good in the end when her life is endangered and my favorite character comes in (aka Alice) and there are evil Vampires.
This was a spur of the moment review on a book I absolutely hated. I didn't even bother reading #2.
Post some comments! Ta Ta!

I LOVE JACK SPARROW!

Chickie6 BRONZE, Superior, Colorado
Awesome article, mrs.jacksparrow!!! Twilight is weird and I totally agree with your AMAZING opinion. Johnny Depp does rule!!! I didn't know that you had read Twilight though, M.