The greatest teacher I Ever Had | Teen Ink

The greatest teacher I Ever Had

After 7 years of school I had some teachers throughout my life they never seemed to have a big impact in the way I studied or got me to understand. That was until Mrs. Kemp in 7th grade. In that class I learned a balance of history and language arts but the teacher was always making the class lag with her sense of humor. Now she might sound average but after the thing I did in that class made me from a bland blank writer to sophisticated young author who enjoys writing. She was lax but also strict in different ways that matched my style. Not only does she appeal to just her classes but make the whole school a better place when she put on a costume and pretend to be a famous stuck up or a very funny old tourist at Pdcms renaissance rally. The renaissance rally is our quarter by quarter celebration on our grades and what to expect next quarter. Mrs. Kemp it also the drama teacher and it really good at it because her ability to act, change her voice with accents, and show the right emotion for the right things.to conclude I think Mrs. Kemp is the best I have ever had.