Aliens...Real or Not? | Teen Ink

Aliens...Real or Not?

By Mandaboo BRONZE, Reno, Nevada
Mandaboo BRONZE, Reno, Nevada

The question “Are we really alone?” has been going through the minds of billions of people on earth since the beginning of time. Humans are very curious to know if we are all alone in this HUGE universe. We all wish we had the answer to it and knew what these “aliens” really look like, where they live and how they live. Unfortunately it’s all based on theories for now but in my opinion on this is that there is life outside earth. There are personal stories of sightings of aliens, and alien ships, and some people even claim they’ve been abducted. There are strange photos and videos of supposed alien interactions. They even take polls and see how many people really believe these theories, then NASA and archaeologists step in and show the evidence they have as well.

While researching this topic I talked to many people I know that had come in contact or seen something alien-like. Including two people I know, Morgan and Donovan. Morgan claims to this day that she was abducted by aliens as a 7 year old while she was sleeping on the couch. She said she was sleeping and woke up floating in the air and saw the alien’s faces, they then threw her back and her dad caught her. I don’t necessarily believe this, but we all know she very strongly does. Donovan told me that he was walking one day and a very fast, very odd, non-human looking figure ran past him at exquisite speeds, not possible for humans. I believe this, it didn’t sound too out of the ordinary. And it’s not just them! Millions of people everyday claim things like this happen to them….but nobody ever believes them. Everyone has their stories or opinions on this highly debatable topic but I defiantly believe it.

Nearly half of all Americans and millions more globally believe we're not alone, according to an ABC poll in 2000. While 40 million Americans say they have seen or know someone who has seen an unidentified flying object, or UFO, a growing number believe they've actually met aliens. They’ve even managed to get pictures, videos and other proof. But some people still don’t believe it. Some of the photos and videos I saw were your typical photo-shopped pictures that were from movies or made by people. But I also saw pictures and videos that were really convincing. I saw photos that were said to have come from NASA or Area 51, and videos that came off the news. I saw one picture that had a dead alien laying on a hospital bed that was tan, had big black eyes and had burns or big cuts all over it. It was surrounded by scientists that were closely analyzing it. When I researched this there was a lot about mars, and people that listen to radio signals from space for a living. They sent rovers to mars to pick up samples of soil to search for any bacteria or signs of former life. No living thing could live there right now however because the temperatures range from 120 degrees Fahrenheit to under 0 degrees Celsius. They found a meteor from mars that had ancient bacteria on it that had been fossilized. Does this mean other life forms or just bacteria? We may never know. But I’m still convinced that they exist.

There are nearly 100 thousand million stars in our galaxy alone and is said that there’s between 10 sextillion and 1 septillion stars in the Universe. How is there not other life out there? I read about the evidence that archaeologists found from ancient Egypt. They talked about they pyramids and how they were built with the aligning of certain stars when they didn’t have the technology to even see the stars. They also had pictures of stories drawn on the walls of some of these pyramids that had alien life forms on them. They wouldn’t have thought up something like that back then, it would’ve been the least of their worries. They must have had something come to earth that looked like these creatures and some archaeologists even believe that these creatures helped the ancient Egyptians build the pyramids and position them with the stars. They also said the “aliens” might have had something to do with the shapes of the pyramids as well.

I believe in other life outside of earth 100%. I think there is no way we’re alone in this huge universe. The universe has billions and billions of stars, planets, galaxies, and dark matter etc. There HAS to be other life out there somewhere. Weather or not that’s a good thing I don’t know but hopefully they don’t want to bring harm to us or our planet like some people seem to think. I think if there is other life out there they either know about us already and are scared or hiding, or are looking for other life just as franticly as we are.

Deadlox said...
wow amazing