Jeffrey Johnson:an awesome language arts teacher at Luther Burbank high | Teen Ink

Jeffrey Johnson:an awesome language arts teacher at Luther Burbank high

By miguelangel BRONZE, Sacramento, California
miguelangel BRONZE, Sacramento, California

Mr.johnson is an awesome language arts teacher he helps you with whatever you need help with. He shows you all the different types of writings, and steps he’s the best teacher ever.
To me a hero is someone who is always there for you, helps you with any problem you have. Mr.johnson is a hero to me because he always helps me with my work in class, and when I need help or don’t know what to do he always tells me to come in at lunch so he can help me that’s what a hero is to me someone who can always help you and will always be there when you need help.
During Mr.johnson’s childhood he had to overcome how to read. Mr.johnson was in the first grade and he struggled on how to read. He was born on 1977 in Stockton, California with an awesome dad and mom. I think Mr.johnson really had to overcome on learning how to read because he would try so hard on trying to read but he always struggled.
Mr.johnson was a young adult in high school heading on to college, when he found out that he loved to read books. For example Mr.johnson’s high school years he learned how to write and he started to read. He struggled on reading books they gave him, he didn’t read them. Until one day he wanted to start reading, he went and chose books he wanted to read. A couple years later he graduates from high school, heads on to college he went to the “University of the Pacific”. He started reading books and then he found out that after all he loves to read books.
One of the most challenging parts of Mr.johnson’s life were his first 2 years of teaching, he started teaching freshmen. He had a difficult time with these freshman, he would always yell at them “STOP TALKING OR LEAVE” they would always keep talking. Then when they kept talking mr.johnson would get so irritated with them and send them out. There was just one kid who just wouldn’t care he will just sit there and talk Mr.johnson would get so mad for him disrupting the class, and the next day he would come back to class and do the same thing over and over again, that’s why those 2 years were so challenging for Mr.johnson.
Finally he comes to Luther Burbank high school the home of the “TITANS” were his students treat him with respect, don’t get him irritated, and most certainly don’t talk to much. Mr.johnson so glad he came to Luther Burbank high school, one of the best decisions he ever made. His goals were to make his/her students successful, as bright as possible, give them a good future ahead of them, and Mr.johnson accomplished those goals. Finally he feels free, he feels pride in him, and he feels proud to be here teaching.
When I first walked into Mr.johnson’s class I thought he was mean and strict. Turns out he’s not, he’s one of the best teachers I have ever had my whole school life. I am proud to be his student and I’m sure he is proud to be my teacher Mr.johnson has made me feel pride in me, he has made me feel successful.

Deisi8 SILVER said...
Deisi8 SILVER, Sacramento, California
great job :)

malikgoodcake GOLD, Sacramento, California
yeah hes cool

jj77 said...
The one and only I guess.  I proud of you too.  Now I want you to publish again soon.  Great job here.

eddys96 SILVER said...
on Mar. 27 2012 at 9:24 am
eddys96 SILVER, Sacramento, California

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Don't Be Afraid if things seem difficult in the beginning. That's only initial impression.. The Important things is not the Retreat; You have to Master Yourself

This is funy Bro. Im proud of you doinhg this.