Bisexuallity and Gay love | Teen Ink

Bisexuallity and Gay love

Most people are very mean and cruel about the thought of bisexuality and gay love. Others do not care, but the few of us that are bisexual or gay care that we get made fun of and hurt because we are different. Who deserves to be treated like they are nothing? Like they are ungodly? Like no one cares? I believe that all this people that are bisexual and gay all are amazing people that should never be afraid to be themselves. I am bisexual but no one where I live can find out, most the people in my home do not no I am bisexual. The sad thing is if they knew I was bisexual they would not ever talk to me again and not let me go to church anymore. It has been proven that bis and gays are born with an hormonal imbalance which causes them to be how they are. So how does God not love gays? When obviously they were made that way by God. If any girl tells you that they are disgusted by the thought of other bi girls its a lie, at least once or twice they will tell a guy they are going to go lesbian but they will get with a guy right after they say it and most girls try bisexuality at least once in their lives and that is very true. I have a question and i do not know if any of you know the answer but maybe you will. Think about this if guys think its hot to see to lesbians make out why is it so disgusting to see two guys make out? That's right it is not gross! It is normal! Everyone deserves love!