Fear of What

Don’t you hate fighting a losing battle? It’s even worse when you know that there isn’t even the slightest chance of winning. This battle I’m fighting is useless, for fighting with death is pointless. It’s a waste of time, strength and love. Death will always win these battles no matter how hard we fight for life. But why should we fight death, when life is the scary thing. Why do we fear death, is it the fear of the unknown? Or is it simply idiocy? But then some fear life, which puzzles me just the same. We are living life and there is no way to stop life from happening. Sure life is mostly pain and tears, but there are those few amazing moments that make you realize why life is a good thing. I don’t fear death. I don’t fear life. My biggest fear is so miniscule next to life and death yet it is still my fear. No matter what your biggest fear is, don’t let it stop you from love. Love is the one of the amazing things that makes life enjoyable. Whether you fear life, death, or anything in between, fear is a natural thing. Don’t let fear rule your life though, because live and love while you have a chance.