Success | Teen Ink

Success

By Merima Bradaric BRONZE, St.Louis, Missouri
Merima Bradaric BRONZE, St.Louis, Missouri

What is success? Success can be achieved in many different ways, and have different meanings. Having victory, achievement, or an accomplishment can be a success. Success can also mean is to do what you have always wanted to do, or be where you’ve always wanted to be in life. For example, if a man’s goal was to get married to a woman, live in a nice home, and have numerous children and she accomplishes that, then she can view herself as having success. In my opinion, success basically means that you are satisfied and or elated for what you do in life. Even when you are in school you can achieve a goal just for completing a project, quiz or a test. Having more talent can lead you to success but even a little bit of talent can make a difference. You get to make the choices in life by just 3 steps to set a goal, reach it, and then attain it. If you have failed, just keep trying and you will get better and reach your success. With many hardships that come in your way, I feel success can be reached by going through failures in order to achieve it. Just go for it. You never know what the outcome will be unless you try.

What inspired me to write this paragraph is because I had the energy to write about what success means to me in my point of view. There is not one definition of the word success because success can have a variety of meanings to different people. In my opinion, I think that success can be reached when you are trying at your hardest no matter what you do.