What Do You Do? | Teen Ink

What Do You Do?

What do you do when you lose everything? When you lose the one person you could count on, and you can never see them again? What do you do when the one thing that made you happy, now makes you miserable? What do you do when you have nowhere to turn? Do you pray and put your faith in God? Do you accept your loss and move on? Or do you push through hoping everything works out? What do you do when you are relied on? When you feel the ground beneath you crumble as you hold everyone else up? Do you continue to hold them, or do you let go? Do you brace yourself for the fall?
Is it wrong to feel happy for yourself even if it hurts a few people? Is it wrong to want happiness for yourself even if it is against the will of others? Is it wrong to change your path you’re on if it not leading you somewhere you would like to be?

When nothing goes right, who do you turn to? Who do you turn to when you are all alone? Do you hold it all in because no one could possibly care? Do you talk to your God? DO you talk to yourself and let it all out? DO you write it down, and never look at it again? Do yo put on a face, a mask and act strong when you are not? Do you cry you heart out? Do you shout until al your frustration is gone?

What do you do when you are against a wall with nowhere to go? Some say sometimes you need to run away to see who will look for you, to see who cares. What do you do when there is nowhere to run?