My 'Best Friend'

To me, friends aren’t forever but they are quite long-term. My best friend and I have been friends for almost four years but we argue a lot and disagree about almost everything. No matter how many knives we put in each other’s backs, we’ll always have each other’s backs because we’re that close. We honestly tell each other everything that happens but I feel that sometimes I pull more weight than her. I know that I don’t keep anything from her and when we argue I’m always the one to apologize. She never admits she’s wrong. I know this is a bad habit to let continue but I’ve just gotten so used to it that I don’t even notice anymore. I know that she can admit she’s wrong; she just never wants to be. I believe that for her, the difficulty is that she believes that if it’s not admitted at all than it is not true. This is not the case at all because if it was then I’d be wrong all the time. It really does bother me. Friends don’t do that to each other but I guess that’s just how she works and I don’t like it at all.