Open Letter to Grocery Shoppers

By , Columbus, MT
Dear Unfashionable Grocery Store Customers,

I would first like to note that this letter is intended to help provide proper fashion suggestions for individuals such as yourselves. I understand that immersing yourself in the intense world of grocery shopping is the last thing you want to do in your busy day. By voicing my observations and opinions, I hope to improve the way a handful of you present yourselves in public. It pains me to see comedians and emails degrade their perceptions of you through jokes and photographs. My intention is to try to benefit each of you, not to cause a negative uproar from my message.

Most of us who attend stores such as Walmart or IGA, enter the facility in an appropriate combination of attire. Unfortunately, there are the rest of the shoppers who feel personal representation isn't a priority. This may cause some of you emotional strain due to social degrading of appearance. One way of preventing events such as these is to know what is uniquely appropriate to you and your location. Pajamas and improper-fitting clothes are two examples of outfits to stay away from. Secondly, it is always important to remember the use of all necessary undergarments. In a recent study, data shows an average grocery shopper spends 260 hours per year in the store. That is a lot of time to not care about your appearance in public!

On another note, personal hygiene plays a major role in public interaction, especially in densely populated buildings such as grocery stores. This key factor not only causes others to notice you in a more positive manor, but it's healthy for you as well! For some, cleanliness may prove difficult but it will make you feel like a whole new person. There is nothing worse than being humiliated in front of others due to a case of body odor. It is crucial that you keep yourself fresh and revitalized when being around other customers of the store your attending. Let us want to get a sense of the real you!

The last tip that I would like to suggest is hair treatment and styling. Every now and then there is that individual whose scalp could use a little TLC. My advice is to treat yourself to a nice hair salon in your area. Professional stylists can assist you with whatever you need, whether it be a haircut, new care products or an entire new style. Whatever the case may be, don't be afraid to try new things. There are always options, you just have to get out and explore the possibilities.

I suggest that you take whatever step necessary to make yourself feel better about the way you look. There is always a reference to follow when it comes to rejuvenating yourself, even if it means asking for help. Get out and incorporate different styles and health tools to benefit you. Maybe even take a risk and try something that you never dreamed of doing. This is about you announcing to the world what you are made of in a fashionable way. Show the grocery store who's boss.

Sincerely,

Your Friend