Highschool

HighSchool is nothing close to elemantry school, or middle school. I can tell you that. High school has higher expectations. The grades you set your self count more towards your future. Grades depend on wether you will get that dream job of being a cop or a lawyer. The Kids that walk the halls, or more set on life. Everything is tooken seriously. Highschool is a time of your life were you organize your thoughts and will determine to succeed in Life or not. Teachers expect the most out of anyone, because they want teenagers to realize yes we can achieve more than we think. The dangerous part of highschool are the teenagers and wether you are able to matture or not. Being in highschool its mandaorty to grow up, to drop the chilish act. It's a new generation, and most kids dont grasp the concept that if you skip school or get into trouble there are greater consequences. It does affect your future more than you think. Getting Busted, or fighting someone who called your outfit ugly, or even yourself could show up on your personal record for a job. The choices kids make now a days, they never think of the big picture. It's quite sad to see a person waste there life away, and loose any great knowldge they could pass on to others.