Friends | Teen Ink

Friends

October 22, 2011
By Dearin123 BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina
Dearin123 BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
Never give up keep moving .Whats said in life is only to scare you.JUST KEEP MOVING !!


Why?

It’s going to be hard to say good bye once it hit January. Seeing you leave will be devastating. You are actually my sister to me (in a way) you were there. You were the only one that understands. Not my mom not my dad, YOU. Not even my sister the person I have to spend my whole day with when you are at home. I will miss when you used to ac like a mom to me. Always telling me “those boys are stupid and irresponsible these days. Pay no mind.” Even though you are from Costa Rica and don’t speak English I can understand you. But what I don’t understand is why? Why u have to leave me why are you not born in the United States? Why does the world have to be so cruel? Why does the world have to end? I mean yea I know it will end, but why end like this?

I love you Valentina and I will miss you. I don’t understand this world but I know I understand our relationship.


The author's comments:
What inspired me to write this is when my friend told me she had to leave South Carolina. I started crying because she was like apart of my life even though we have only been knowing each other for 2 years. It felt like years. My friend has to leave because she is not American. Which is very hard for me to face her leaving.