No Certainty

There is no certainty in the world, and there never will be. There is no realty in world, because there is no certainty. Right can be wrong, and wrong could be right. The world is based on what we people and animals do today, based on our thoughts and actions, which are based on the thoughts and actions of those before us. Think of the thing that people call "God." People only think there is a god because of the Bible and unexplained events. The Bible could be a bunch of random stories, like how we have the princesses and the Three Little Pigs. People are so quick to believe anything just so that they don't get the blame. People pick the easiest way out. How is someone going to tell me that the Bible is true when it was written by a bunch of people that had a bunch of different points of views? The first people were "cavemen." In the Bible it says that Adam and Eve were the first people and that they became farmers."Cavemen" lived off the land.Jesus was killed just like everyone else in those times that committed a crime. Unexplained events hundreds of years ago are explained now, so who is to say that unexplained events now won't be explained later on? People judge others on what they think is wrong or right, and most of the time the person accusing either doesn't think about or doesn't understand the others point of view. Life can be a game, and we are the pieces. Hundreds and thousands of species lived before us and died. We are the dominant species now, so what if we become extinct and a new or old species takes over? But no one will ever know for sure because there is no certainty in the world.

Br0k3n_BaBy_D0LL said...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 12:09 am
amazing...luv it!!!:)