Aliens

Some think Aliens are green slimy creepy crawly monsters. Some people think they live in outer space, Or they come through our borders everyday trying to find a better life, a new home, a fresh start.

Aliens are outsiders, the unspoken ones, the one's nature decides who is unfit to fit in and the ones who are ripe for the picking. In the world I live in if you break any of the unspoken rules your out of society. Placed in your own little section were people won't look at you because your unfit. Society is a giant puzzle and if your not a certain puzzle piece and you don’t fit in your out left to never find a place of your own.

To someone else looking in we would be the aliens. Acting in such strange ways obsessing over what we wear and how are hair looks, how expensive our car is what our friends look like. When we look at others we call them aliens because we don’t understand them we are afraid of what we don’t know. We shun what we don’t understand and scrutinize it until we think we understand it even though in reality we dont.

But aren’t we all aliens dropped in this strange lonely world trying to figure it all out. Aren’t we all scared of the day when we have to leave the nest and fly away into an unknown world. Left alone to try to understand what we are supposed to do. Alone with all support.

Aren't we all the same?

Posiedensheartbreak said...
Mar. 4, 2012 at 1:37 am:
Who ever checked this article with five stars I just wanted to say thank you that means alot

Posiedensheartbreak said...

Thank you so much I worked really hard on it

Texas_Horsegirl said...
wow this is really good and deep.