dreams

Why is it human nature to want what can never be? We dream of being a movie star, or a cowboy, then grow up to be bankers, and office people. We always want what another person has, their looks, a skill they posess, instead of being happy in our own bodies.
We wright poetry that is showing that we are dis-satisfied with our lives, but the only thing we do is wright about it (most of the time). Have we become a world of dreamers? they say that the world started with a dream, but if there were no doers, than that is all it will be, a dream someone dreams. Who dosnt have the will or determination to do it. There are too many people with wonderfull ideas, but not the gumption, or resorces, to get it done. There are too many girls that are afraid to speak up, and too many boys obsessed with violence and girls to care about changing the world.
What I would like to know is, where is the next Thomass Eddison, or Betsy Ross? Will they come from our generation, or is the world disinegrating into dreamers. There is nothing wrong with dreaming, as long as you can do something about it.

shapeshifter56 said...
Love it! My only suggestion is to check your spelling :) Otherwise, great work!

Finding-me replied...
thanks, i know that i cant spell... :)