Idaho’s Forest Products | Teen Ink

Idaho’s Forest Products

By Mex13 BRONZE, Boise, Idaho
Mex13 BRONZE, Boise, Idaho

Is it good or bad using Idaho Wood? Does wood make better houses? Is it worth using Idaho wood? Or will it just destroy the habitat? What will happen to the earth and animals if we keep cutting down all the trees? The truth is clear using Idaho forest products cause harm to the environment and affect the economy.

Second, the wilderness is very important we have to protect our trees and animals if we keep cutting down trees from Idaho soon there is going to no trees let in Idaho. And Idaho will look plain with out trees. And if Idaho cut down all the trees there will be less oxygen in the air and we will have harder time breathing. And there will more coz in the air.

In addition, the economy will be affected however Idaho will have a harder time with the economy. It better using tree farms then logging in the wild because if we use tree farms we are not really hurts the environment. And if we log in the wild we are hurting the environment.

Next, however if we cut down all the trees we are not going to have shade we need to protects from the sun. And the birds and the squirrels they are not going to have homes because there are not going to be any trees let in Idaho. And the birds and the squirrels are gong to die because they are not going to have shelter or food and when there storm they can’t protect them self’s so it be harder for the animals and for the people. Even though the trees grow they grow slow.

Finally, As William Ruckelshaus said “Nature provides a free lunch, but only if we control our appetites.” This quote talks about that nature provides a lot of good stuff we have to calm down and not and not take everything at once. Overall, it’s bad using Idaho wood because it cause a allot of harm to the environment.

this piece is about saving Idaho's forest