Money can't buy happiness

I believe that money cannot buy happiness. Happiness is a feeling we find within our own selves as human beings. An object should not be able to define that happiness. I feel that an object can make a person happy for the moment but happiness is for a lifetime. If money can buy someone’s happiness I feel that, that is not TRUE happiness.

As a child I always thought money made everything better, until my family went broke and we no longer could do the things we desired to do or used to be able to do. We had to start watching what we spent and how we spent it. After this experience I have learned that I no longer need money for happiness. That my happiness comes from my friends and family and how I feel on the inside and in my mind.

Money is not everything and it is sad that nowadays a lot of people have not figured that out. Some never will. Some people are so caught up in what they think is happiness and live their whole lives miserable, some people find that out and try to turn things around and give money away to charities and people who need it. Some people also die miserable because they have never figured that out.

bobby said...
today at 3:45 am
Wow.. nice art awesome I like very much. ....

musfira amir said...
May 22 at 7:16 am
@jerry although you give a supporting evidence but i think @britnic33 is also right.... family and freinds can bring us happiness..

Jerry said...
Jan. 5 at 11:43 am
Happiness does not come from your family and friends. They are not responsible for your happiness. The factual and ONLY reason, 'money can't buy happiness', is simply and very complicatedly be 'cause'... "Events do not and can not cause experiences"! 'A False Attachment To The Material World' is humanity's one and only "real problem", when the basic care and keeping of bodies is not the issue. And if humanity doesn't awaken to this cold hard fact, we simply won't be able to save ourselves...... (more »)

Yahya said...
This is very true And A Good Message for us   

CR7Girlfriend said...
Sept. 4, 2013 at 4:04 am
This is really good! I love it! You are so right!

Nicky2times01 said...
SO TRUE! I BELIEVE THAT TOO.

BritC33 said...
May 19, 2011 at 9:15 am
THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT :) ILL LOOK INTO IT!

simply me said...
May 19, 2011 at 1:19 am
i liked this article. but it would have helped more if you added more evidence from others like professors about this topic.