Forget..

"Goodnight it’s over with that’s all she wrote. Streets like cold Chicago aint nothing new I’ve seen it all before." I have seen it all before so have all of us not a day goes by not a relationship that we enter we have all seen it before. Not a day goes by that I wish I haven’t seen it all, some days I just want to forget... But don’t we all? What’s wrong with this world what’s wrong with some people? We all ask these questions in our head. What we think of people is 10 times different than what we see people do. Killing, shootings, drugs, violence what does this all mean? Some days I just want to go to sleep and forget wake up and not have a care in the world. I want to forget but I need to fix these things best I can. The people I’ve hurt the people I’ve rejected and neglected; I can’t fix them but I try my best to forget. There is so much pain in this world that we can’t fight that we can’t see or touch but we can feel and it feels like a million spikes in my brain itching at it killing me slowly. I can’t fix what I’ve done the mistakes that I’ve made but I still try, try to forget.....