Peter's inn | Teen Ink

Peter's inn

By AURROBINDHAN.U.S PLATINUM, Namakkal, Other
AURROBINDHAN.U.S PLATINUM, Namakkal, Other

Defeat the defeat"

There is a city in Tamilnadu called Salem. In the city, Peter had been famous for courtesy and he had an inn, which was for travellers to stay there. Peter present a excellent courtesy for the travellers who are staying in his inn.

Atlast the travellers give a souvenir to Peter for his courtesy. Peter receive that souvenir happily. Day by day his fame spreaded over the city.

At that time arrogance,rage grown well in his mind.
A saint Thurima,who have pass city by city to preach about the god. Wherever, he go only with his donkey and he laden his bags on it. One day after preached to people, he felt tired too. At that time he know that Peter’s inn famous for courtesy.

He tied his donkey outside of inn. He stayed at Peter’s inn for one night. while he going out of peter’s inn.

“Hey saint, where you are going? without giving a souvenir” asked Peter cruelly.
hearing this the saint astonished. He have not any things to present him. He thought for a while. He give his donkey to Peter. Peter received the donkey refusely . And the saint left.

“Aaw, Aaw” like the donkey uttered. It disturbed the travellers and peter too. And donkey’s dung on the entrance in the inn, which the travellers to stay out of the inn to run there.

As swiftly his fame certainly reduced in the town. And certainly the inn seem to be empty.Which make this peter distress,due to his arrogance on souvenir. He felt sorry to the saint.And he gave the donkey to the saint. After a days he become a old peter as good.

MORAL: TOO MUCH OF FAME LEAD A MAN TO LAME.

-U.S.AURROBINDHAN