thinking out loud | Teen Ink

thinking out loud

By ashes91 SILVER, Lamar, South Carolina
ashes91 SILVER, Lamar, South Carolina

"I've never fooled anyone. I've let people fool themselves. They didn't bother to find out who and what I was. Instead they would invent a character for me. I wouldn't argue with them. They were obviously loving somebody I wasn't." — Marilyn Monroe

I'm a tiny real girl trying to make it through this huge fake world. im more than just an about me you might read on facebook or myspace. A paragraph is supposed to tell your life story. Life is more complicated then just a few simple words. i'm starting over. I have done alot of messed up things in the past. ive grown up and am still trying to understand the concept of life, and how i am involed with it. i often wonder how other people view the world. Could it be so different then how others look at it? does everyone think along the same lines? i think the world needs to take in consideration the people who are starving and dying without any care or comfort. How could a world that is supposed to be so beautiful and perfect let such a horrid thing happen? Those children can't help what they are brought into. They can only try to be strong and deal with what is happening. I know everyone has their own problems and they shouldnt be taken lightly..but you should always know that someone out there in this huge huge world has it ten times worse than you do. i also cannot stand selfish or conceided people. everyone has their own views on life and beauty so who are you to tell someone else your better then them? jealousy is also a fatal flaw in this world. everyone gets jealous of everything and quite frankly i think it's pathetic. so what if someone has more money then you? does that make them any better? i think not! money is just another possesion people think makes them rule the world. No one really takes into consideration what they have. They take everything for granted. You never realize how much you need or love something or someone until it's gone or taken away from you. You always want what you can't have. No one ever takes them time to see what's in front of there face. Maybe if people take the time to look right ahead of them they'll see what they've been truly looking for. Maybe your true love is searching for you just as hard as you are searching for them. Honestly love is all around it just takes time. No one can love you if you don't love yourself. And everything great takes time and is worth waiting for. There is no relationship if there is NO trust. Trust and honesty are key to everything. So take the time to see what you want and who you need, don't be scared, because someone amazing could be right under your nose. I also beleive that life is what you make of it. You can only live in the now. Your decisions and emotions are the main part that helps you build your life. In your life the past only serves one purpose, and that is to make the best decisions you can in the future. From the wonder and amazement you experience, to the terror and horror you go through...it's all simply experience. Due to expectations, wants, desires, and all the other fears and anxieties that you deal with everyday. It effects how you could be living and dealing with life. It makes people afraid to even act at all, due to the pressure of it all. But people forget all there is, is this moment. All there is ever going to be is right now, not years ago, months ago, days ago, hours ago, minutes ago, not even seconds ago. You'll never have it back, all you will ever have and all you will ever be is this moment.Life is always changing, people have daily routines, but those change when you're environment changes. Sometimes a person changes where they are, and where you are changes around you. But no matter who you are, where you are,you are only right now. The past is gone, the future isn't where you are. You're the present. You're the moment. What do you get frome living in the moment? Not true happiness, but you see the full extent. The full extent of everything your life is. Every second that goes by is a second you live. Every action you made is a move forward. Enjoy the satisfaction you moved..even if it's bad. Do everything you can to be everything you can. That's all that matters. You're not better then anyone else. You will never be. But no one else is better than you. We were all born the same, and we all die the same. Some of us have amazing talents the rest of us envy, but we are all talented. We all exsist, we all have thoughts, feelings, and mothers and fathers that bore us. All that matters is living by your emotions. Good things happen, bad things happen, But then again life is a mystery. So don't try to figure it out. Nothing is the same forever. Accept change and overall a sense of humor is strength beyond all measure. All you can do is be the best you can be, and that's all. No matter if you are the best, or worst of yourself. You are ALWAYS you. I gained the realization that I can't be afraid. I have to live with it. Everything I go through, everything I feel. We are all equal, but do not judge one another. Do not even judge yourself. Simply live and only live. Live life by how you feel. Do what you feel is needed. It's amazing what you can be, all because you follow your heart.

i tend to be very quite and observant. I spend a lot of time writing about things that cross my mind.