My Mobile App for Students

Organization and efficiency seem to be a problem today with most students. Due to the fact that many students today are procrastinators who like to do their work at the last minute and don’t always get it done, and not many students have the ability to stay organized, creating a mobile app to eliminate this problem or even lessen it could make a dramatic difference in this issue for the better. This app would be something you plug your schedule into, and each day you can write in each class what your homework or your assignments are, when your next tests or quizzes are, and other comments you would need a reminder about. This app would then send you text message reminders regarding your upcoming due assignments, quizzes, or tests, and would send reminders until you indicate that the assignment is complete, or you studied for the quiz or test. Not only would this keep kids priorities straight, but it would keep them organized and make them more efficient as well. Having completed homework regularly could potentially raise the students’ grades as well.