Families what matters | Teen Ink

Families what matters

By Basketballlover67 SILVER, Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
Basketballlover67 SILVER, Sauk Rapids, Minnesota

a perfect world, when he's with her, he would be wishing he was with me; when he looked at her, he would be looking at me; when he smiled at her, his smile would be for me; when he thought about someone, he would be thinking about me. In a perfect world, he would realize that she wasn't the one he was supposed to be with and I would still be standing here waiting for him still when he finally knows this. But this isn't a perfect world and people do get hurt; you smile when you feel like crying; you act like you're okay when you're falling apart inside; and you let it go. You move on, because there's nothing else you can do." Author Unknown

Its the time of the year that families come together and celebrate. Its the time of year when its about love, and care. Isn't it always about love and care in a family? Well there isn't always families that love & care for thier kids. Some kids sit alone in their room, sometimes they don't even have rooms. They don't have any clean underwear or cloths or good food. I want to say you can get through it. There are hard times in everybodies lives. But you can survie. Hold strong.