Against School Uniforms

Con: School uniforms cannot change a student’s attitude
Or the way they act, only they can change themselves.

I am against Indianapolis Public School uniform policy because a school cannot tell its students what to wear especially if they don’t buy our clothes. I think we should be able to wear what ever we want. When the school buys our clothes then they can tell us what to wear. Just because they make us wear the uniforms it’s not going to change any thing.
The boys are still going to be sagging, and the girls are probably going to still be wearing they clothes too short or too tight. I think since we have to wear uniforms it should also include the staff too. Most of the students aren’t even wearing the uniforms. Most of them are wearing jeans and jerseys.
Instead of letting them wear that stuff they should make them wear the uniforms like every one else. If they’re going to do something then I think they should do it right. I also think that we should be able to wear what ever we want at least once every week like on Fridays, and wear the uniforms Mondays through Thursdays.
Superintendent White said that wearing the uniforms will help us become better people and have better attitudes. I don’t think its true because kids are still fighting, getting kicked out of schools, and most of them are skipping in the halls.

Uniforms don’t make the student, the student makes the uniform.

hayleighadams43 said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 12:29 pm:
school uniforms are whack , people are suposed to be able to express them selves and most people do it with their clothing . school uniforms should be outta discussion forever . i know if i got school uniforms id be so mad i would act up because if i cant express my self with my clothing ill do it with my attitude

razor said...
yo i so agree with u this stuff is wring and i aint even playin