Treasure on the mountain | Teen Ink

Treasure on the mountain

By AURROBINDHAN.U.S PLATINUM, Namakkal, Other
AURROBINDHAN.U.S PLATINUM, Namakkal, Other

Defeat the defeat"

Joseph and Bapu left from the school. Both of them with shouting entered the home. Suddenly his mummy jane see both of them are in happy. What, what happened? His mummy asked. Our summer holidays start from now. Again both of them shouted .mummy shall we go to anyother palce tonight ? asked bapu. Nope, his mummy simply answered, But both of them curious to go somewhere. By thinking, soon they drifted to sleep in that place. Joseph waked and begin reading some newpapers, while reading he see the Heading “HIDDEN TREASURE ON THE MOUNTAIN” and he briefly read about that. At that time Bapu also waked, Joseph called him and briefed about that he read in the newpaper. Joseph told “ shall we go that mountain? he asked to Bapu. Bapu declined. But Joseph convinced him. Tomorrow at dawn , we should start our journey? Okay. Both of them take the weapons, what they need in the mountain. Bapu and joseph
Laboriously reached the mountain. On the mountain they are seen as steepy old man. They feel hungry. They eat the porridge to relinquish his hunger. Refreshed them Now they have to go top of the mountain. They start their walking, while walking 7metre snake crossed across them.They feared, Bapu take the stick to hit the snake .
But the snake go off in rapid movement.Both of them walk step by step, with panic. Untill the sky reached the dusk, they hurried to the mountain , but it is too far . They take rest under the tree but it is harmful to sleep under tree they knew , but there is no other choice to go off. They drifted to sleep.. Both of them awake in morning, while opening them eyes .There are 10 cannibals surrounding them, suddenly they shrieked. The cannibals stick them with tree and firm with rope. Joesph and Bapu can’t understand what the cannibals are talking. They tried to escape from the brutal man. But all the plans are failed.They knew cannibals are going to eat them. They are prepared one plan. Cannibals ready to eat them. Suddenly Joseph
act as epilepsy by shaking his whole body.They understand he have disease, suddenly Bapu blood vomited (it is red paint). The cannibals deliberately talk them, they know, if they eat them. They also die. Cannibals released them. Jospeh and Bapu exhausted a breath. By going through upper surface of the mountain, they have breath sufficientoxygen only. They opened the bag and wear the oxygen cylinder. Laboriously they reached top of mountain. curiously they searched fo treasure , yes the got it, but it
was locked. They searched for the key.Joseph start to clear the bushes and checked for key. By leaping and leaping Bapu searched, bu they haven’t get it yet. By searched they tired too. Bapu told shall we take a little nap here. Suddenly Joseph, Are you fool to sleep here? We are using a oxygen cylinder. It’s very sufficient. We have to search the key and hurry down. They lift the treasure to another place. Their fortune. The key was sticken with the treasure. They open the treasure and see some precious stones and some jewels. Although they se in the treasure one rusted iron was scribbled something. They read the carefully. That was “TREASURE UNDER THE SEA”. By read. They leaved the mountain to the house. They handled the treasures to the government. Joseph and Bapu narrowed the story what they had done on the mountain to her mother. His mother scolded them to went there. And don’t go somewhere ? but both of them palled to “ TREASURE UNDER THE SEA”. Yes, the voyage continues….