Why... | Teen Ink

Why...

By drnova PLATINUM, Toronto, Other
drnova PLATINUM, Toronto, Other

Life is a big game, but no one knows the rules and only madmen can play it right!

Why?

Why, just why? I’ve got so many questions. Does anyone have all the answers? Is that possible? Where did they get the answers from? Did they get them from another person? How do they know all this stuff? Did they learn it from someone else and who did that person learn it from? Is it not just a never ending cycle of learning that I have somehow been left out of?
I’ve got a ton of questions - questions about big scale things. Why are we here? Is there life on other planets? Is there such a thing as divine wisdom?
I’ve got questions on a smaller scale. Will I ace my next test? Will there be a next test? Have I finished all my homework? Will I forget my locker combination again today?
Then I’ve got stupid questions. A lot. Why do birds chirp in the morning and not at night? Why are there 12 hotdogs per package and only 8 buns per pack? Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway? Why does Envy from Scott Pilgrim look like Sharpei from High School Musical? Why did I even watch High School Musical? Why are there so many seasons of Power Rangers? Why hasn’t Bakugon got cancelled yet? Why did they make a High School Musical II. Why is Robin Williams in so many bad movies? If pigs could fly, how big would their wings have to be? Why does everyone hate One Piece so much? How can I be allergic to aspartame if it is a man-made chemical? Why did they make a High School Musical III? Why am I writing all of this down?
You know what? Forget it, I’m going to get some pizza. I also like the Manga Bleach but why is it named after a detergent?

I just had a few questions...

on Jan. 16 2012 at 8:15 pm
drnova PLATINUM, Toronto, Other

you are awesome

on Sep. 22 2010 at 5:16 pm
Thesilentraven PLATINUM, Mableton, Georgia

"il piu nell' uno," (according to Emerson, an Italian expression for beauty)

"Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality" ~Emily Dickinson

"The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain"
~Kahlil Gibran

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind.

The answer is blowin' in the wind.