Why can't i just do what i want to do.

I want to write. I want to write down words and sentences and paragraphs for people to not read, but feel. I want my writing to be heartbreaking, happy, bittersweet, angry, emotional, exciting. I want to write what people want to feel, and what they don't want to feel. I dont wanna write what you tell me to write, i dont wanna use the words coming out of a differen mouth. I want someone to read my story and my articales and smile. maybe cry, or maybe even do something different in thier lifes. I dont want to write about current events or how tv is impacting childrens educations. I dotn want to write about traffic on highway 26 or what happended in that tragic accident. I just want to write to share what i feel. I want to inspire, and i want to help.Even if just 1 person read my articale and told me it helped them like nothing ever could, i'd be set for life. Dont you understand that i'm not in it for the money? If i were, i'd be a doctor. a lawyer. a bussiness owner. I'm not here to make money or live in a 4 story home with a flat screen tv and a couch made out of silky and rich leather. I dont need 1200 dollars in the front pocket of my designer jeans, and i dont need to be the face of a magazine. I just simple want to write. I want to share. I want to create. I want to help. I want to talk. I'm sorry that i don't know how i'm going to do it, where im going to do it, or how im New York times or writing a book, or even being that known. But frankly, i don't care. I want to write for no other reason then simple becuase I love writing. I'm sorry i don't know anything else other then that. I'm sorry if you dont think i'm serious about it. At the end of the day, I know that deep inside, it's what I love and it's how i want to help people. I also know that i'll find a job that lets me do that. I might get paid 12 dollars an hour, but if there is no other job that lets me do what i want to do, then i'll takwe the 12 dollars. All i know right now though, is that i want to write. And im determined to make my writing help people. you can't stop me.

DifferentTeenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I enjoyed the idea of what you were saying. But its very distracting for me to read a piece with the capatalization of your "I" not being followed through with. Also that could have been cut into at least 2 paragraphs. Otherwise, I really enjoyed your views, and I agree with them. Keep writing!