secret of life

Does anybody truly know the secret of life unfortunately when we were born no one gave us a manual that states all the knowledge and secrets of life that we need to know but as you grow you’ll write your own manual of life some will be the struggles in which we encounter the fears we face the daily life challenges that life brings us is nearly gods way of helping us create a journal of our life as we see it in our eyes have you ever thought that god porously sets most of us up for failure so that hopefully that failure will lead to greatness and the satisfaction of success of finally figuring out that last piece of the life puzzle the the last thing we put together is when we finally finish our journey and hopefully our manual is passed on to someone else and as we pass on our life knowledge the things we pass on will never be forgotten .

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This was written with the wisdom and knowledge of a person who is coming to the end of their life, so I congrajulate you for it. I like how it didn't have any punctuation (although you might just have forgotten it). Well done.

sammypie17 replied...
thank you i really dont know how this particular piece came across me but i have put alot of thought with the ideas and things i see daily thxx ... sam <3