Different

I am a different kind of girl. There are endless things that make me ''Not-Your-Average-Teenage-Girl'' such as:I hate shopping, I hate Justin Bieber, I hate Kesha, I hate Valentines Day, I dont want to be in a relationship, and I dont go to places like AE, Aeropostele, Abrocrombie, Hollister, etc.

Now, let me explain some of this; I don't like shopping because it is just waking around changing in and out of clothes that you barely ever wear, Justin Beiber and Kesha are just fakes and they creep me out, I hate <3 day because why can't you just tell somebody you love them everyday??? and those stores, here are three reasons: They smell like shit, the workers there are racist, and it is impossible to find something with out their name on it.

Music wise, music is my life. My favorite bands are:The Beatles, The Killers, We The Kings, The Ting Tings, Owl City (NOT under any circumstances ''Fireflys''), LIGHTS, All American Rejects, Paramore, All Time Low, and HOLLY Mountain.

So yeah, where I live, pretty much everyone looks the same, same hair colour, same hair length, same eye colour, same wordrobe. Well my life's goal is to not fit in, to be different, so I have red hair, green eyes, and my wardrobe is basicaly just tutus.

What are your favorite bands/singers? Comment them! please? love you!!!

CheyGurl said...

were like totaly the same except i like shopping and i dont like the beatles but pretty much everything else is the same... i also have red hair and colored eyes :]

i love bring me the horizon and stuff like that

Let_It_Be replied...
woah! i thought it was impossible to not like the beatles! haha jk

Scarecrow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Almost all teenagers go through a search for identity, trying to carve out who they are. While many do this by trying to identify and fit in with peers, another of the most common ways to do this is to anti-conform in order to feel different from everyone else. Since it appears that you've gone to excessive and deliberate lengths to do exactly this, I'd say you're more of "Your-Average-Teenage-Girl" than you'd like to be.

Let_It_Be replied...
well i meant that i dont like the same things as every body else

Scarecrow This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
And I meant that it's highly possible that you don't like these things because everyone else likes them.

Let_It_Be replied...
oh ok. well thats part of it, because i just don't want to be the same. i like unique.

Which comes back to my other point, which is that trying to be different means that you're not so different from many, many other teens.

Let_It_Be replied...
ok well can you please not type negitive comments? thanks