I am, What I am: STOP THE BULLYING

Im tired of people harassing others because they don’t like them. Life is life people will like you and some wont. Why should you we worry about who like us or not. It does not make any since what so ever. I mean half of the things they say is not said to your face. They don’t have the guts to do so. So why should you worry about them, and yes we have them bold people who like to come up to you and say "your ugly", harass you and do dirty things, but know one should be so scared they won’t tell their parents, Someone has to take a stand. In my opinion you should simply reply: You must be ugly too, because a beautiful person does not sit around and talk about people, a beautiful person is stuck on themselves...and sweetheart im very beautiful because i am what i am.:
No one should make you feel inferior, you are what you are and what you are is awsome.Only you can be your worst enemy. Im tired of seeing teens or maybe even children kill themselves because of the bullying going on at school. This article is dedicated to Pheobe Prince. She killed herself at the age of 15 this Jan. of 2010 over cyberbullying, school bullying, maybe even more. No one should have had to put up with what she put up with. Did you know school officials knew and did nothing about it. Its sad how some kids have to fight alone. To her parents I hope you stay strong for she's in a better place. RIP Pheobe Prince

CrystalDE said...
I agree, bullying should stop. Ive seen it a lot and its worse when someone goes up and tells the person mean because then they really just want to hurt there feelings, which seems unhuman to me.

tdnarb said...
Even though a lot of this is venting, it is still very good and it holds a lot of truth.  Bullying is completely pointless and it does need to be stopped.  Other than some conventional and sytax errors, it was very good!

nikka12345678999 replied...
Jun. 11, 2010 at 11:36 am
im really happy you enjoyed my work... thanks for reading

AshleyOB said...
Jun. 6, 2010 at 7:59 am
This is really good and I totally believe what you say with 100% of my mind. I read the article on Pheobe Prince you posted. I think it's repulsive how the world is right now. The school systems are supposed to be here for the kids.

nikka12345678999 replied...
than you your feedback really gives me strength in my work

AshleyOB replied...
No problem! Keep up the good work:]